MSN and RN to MSN Degree Programs in Washington
MSN and RN to MSN degrees are designed to expand a registered nurses theoretical and clinical knowledge in nursing and to ultimately advance the practice of nursing. In Washington, there are a number of campus based programs to choose from and for those RNs that need a more flexible schedule or are in rural areas of the state there are also a number of online program options. Find a program that fits your personal and professional needs:<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.
MSN Online Programs in Washington State with No Residency Requirements
RN to MSN programs are designed for the registered nurse with a diploma or an associate degree in nursing and is currently licensed as an RN. The MSN program is for those RNs already in possession of their BSN and wanting to advance their career with a graduate level education. You may also want to explore the RN to BSN programs in Washington.
Potential careers with projected job growth in nursing for Master’s level educated nurses include nurse manager, director of nursing, Academic Clinical Instructor, and Health Policy Specialist. Graduates of master’s programs are eligible to pursue doctoral degree programs.
RN to BSN and MSN Degree Programs Offered by Schools Based in Washington
Pacific Lutheran University
Seattle Pacific University
Programs Offered: MSN
University of Washington – Seattle
University of Washington – Bothell
Programs Offered: MSN
University of Washington – Tacoma
Washington State University – Spokane
Washington State University – Vancouver
Washington State University – Yakima
Washington State University Tri Cities