RN to MSN Online Degrees
Getting your RN to MSN online will allow you to take your nursing career to the next level by preparing you to specialize in the the areas of nursing that you enjoy most. In addition, getting your MS in Nursing can increase your salary potential dramatically. Individuals that get their RN to MSN degrees enter specialized fields in nursing such as, health care education, administration and management, advance practice nursing, and more. Graduates of RN to MSN programs are also prepared for nursing doctoral programs. The Doctorate degree has become a necessary credential for nursing faculty at many teaching institutions.
The RN – MSN program builds on the associate’s or diploma nursing education as well as incorporating the registered nurse’s clinical experience. Programs often offer transfer credit for experience or previous education.
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
Online RN to MSN Programs
RN to MSN online programs usually take about three years to complete. This is pretty standard time frame for a program to keep with the accreditation standards set by the CCNE and NLNAC. Some programs will award a baccalaureate degree along with the MSN degree and others will only be awarding the MSN credential upon graduation. Compare the RN to MSN Online programs below and request information from the nursing schools that interest you.