Case Management Certificate
Study to become a nurse case manager
Becoming a case manager is an excellent direction to take your health care career if If you enjoy promoting high quality, cost effective health care and human services for patients and their families. Nurse case managers are responsible for ensuring that all the medical needs of patients with severe injuries and illnesses are met including the type, duration, and location of treatment. In addition, as a nursing case manager you will perform assessments, conduct research, and analyze data. Typical workplaces for case managers include home health agencies, managed care organizations, long term care facilities, workers’ compensation carriers, private practices, hospitals, and human service organizations. According to a 2005 survey conducted by the Case Management Society of America, median salaries for case managers are between $55,000 and $65,000 per year.
Nursing Case Management Certificate Programs
Online Case Management Certificate programs allow you to gain the knowledge and skills you need to become a case manager and join forces in one of the fastest growing health care professions today.
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates