New York RN to MSN Programs
Nurses that decide to pursue their masters degrees open themselves up to a whole new array of career opportunities. The RN to MSN degree programs in New York are designed for RN’s
looking to increase their roles and responsibilities in the profession of nursing. Whether you are looking to expand your career to focus on leadership, management, administration, education, or something else, we have program that will fit your needs.
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.
Accredited Nursing Schools in New York with Online RN to MSN Programs
Each RN to MSN program is designed differently. Most programs, with the exception of a few, require you to be a registered nurse. Some require that you have an associate’s degree in nursing or nursing diploma, while others necessitate that you have a bachelor’s degree. Many schools offer their RN to MSN degrees online, while others hold their classes in a traditional campus setting.
Below you will find a list of accredited schools that offer RN to MSN degrees in New York. Request information from our featured online schools to learn more about how you can get started earning your Masters in Nursing today.