Massachusetts Master’s in Nursing Degree Programs
An increasing number of registered nurses in Massachusetts are making the decision to pursue their master’s degree in nursing. There are a number of reasons for this. First and foremost, there are an increasing number of opportunities for career advancement available for those nurses with their MSN. Second, access to MSN programs has become much better. There are an abundance of online masters in nursing programs in Massachusetts that offer convenient, flexible, schedules for working registered nurses. Another significant factor is the fact that those nurses with a masters degree in Massachusetts can make significantly more money than those with an ADN or BSN. In fact, according to indeed.com, the average salary for a masters degree nurse in Massachusetts is 12% higher than average salary for those same positions across the nation.
Schools Offering Online MSN Degree Programs in Massachusetts
Each of the online programs you see below are CCNE or NLNAC accredited and each accepts nursing students from the state of Massachusetts.
Most master’s programs can be completed in two years, while some might take even less time. Many schools offer programs with specific specializations. This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your skill set in a particular area. Some of the specific specialties include, education, administration, leadership and management, nurse midwifery, and nurse practitioner. These are the most popular concentrations and also seem to be where there are a large number of career advancement opportunities. So whether your ultimate goal is to become a nurse educator, pursue a position in nursing leadership or management, or take your skills to the next level as an advanced practice nurse, there is a program here that can help you reach your goals.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.