RN – MSN Programs in Delaware
The RN to MSN or ADN to MSN bridge program is designed for diploma and associate’s degree educated registered nurses to gain a baccalaureate education which bridges into a master’s level nursing education or MSN. These programs take around three years to complete while taking a full course load.
The RN to MSN provides the core knowledge necessary for registered nurses to advance their careers in advanced practice nursing as nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurse anesthetists, nurse midwifery and other areas such as educator and administrative roles. The MSN degree is also the stepping stone to doctorate level education and teaching at four year colleges and universities.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.
RN to MSN Programs Offered in Delaware
RN to MSN programs are offered partially or entirely online to accommodate the working nurse as well as provide a flexible option for registered nurses to balance their work, life and education while moving up the nursing career ladder. You may also be interested in an RN to BSN program in Delaware that will take about half the time and RN to MSN program takes.
According to the Advance for Nursing 2007 Salary, MSN educated nurses in Delaware earned an average annual salary of $63,600 and those with a Master’s of Science Degree with a Nursing Major earned an average annual salary of $61,000. Those in advanced practice made more.
Below you will find RN to MSN programs offered in Delaware along with the specialization tracks offered and accreditation information.
Nursing Schools in Delaware Offering RN to MSN Programs
University of Delaware – School of Nursing
The RN to BSN program is accredited by the NLNAC and CCNE.
University of Delaware – School of Nursing,
25 North College,
Newark, DE 19716,