RN to BSN Degree Completion Programs in California
California’s health care system has become increasingly complex and the RN to BSN programs offered at the following schools are designed to prepare current RNs for advanced positions in the hospital and community based settings. Hospitals in particular are moving toward hiring nurses with a baccalaureate level education.
In general, earning your RN to BSN will open up opportunities for professional growth as well as increased earnings. Graduates of RN to BSN programs pursue careers as educators, as public health nurses, school nurses, faculty in nursing schools and many other areas. Graduates often continue their education, earning an MSN that allows them to pursue careers such as nurse practitioner, nurse anesthetist and many other specialty areas. The bottom line is that an RN to BSN is a great next step to take in your nursing career. Request information from the California Board of Registered Nursing recognized RN to BSN programs listed below.
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
Online RN to BSN Degree Programs in California
California State University – Fullerton
Holy Names University
Holy Names Programs: Family Nurse Practitioner