RN – MSN Bridge Programs in Arizona
The aim of an RN to MSN program is to offer the diploma or associate’s degree (ADN) educated registered nurse an opportunity to earn their baccalaureate and master’s degree in around 3 years. Some schools present the student with both the BSN and MSN degrees and others will only present the graduate with an MSN degree even though the baccalaureate education requirements were met.
The RN to MSN is the foundation that registered nurses need to advance their career in various areas of nursing education, advanced practice nursing, research, policy making, consulting, management and many other areas. The MSN is also a necessary step for entry to doctorate level programs.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.
Schools Offering Online RN to MSN Programs in Arizona
The majority of RN to MSN programs offered in Arizona incorporate distance or online learning to provide a more flexible schedule for the working nurse. Online RN to MSN or ADN to MSN programs have become a popular option for the working nurse allowing for a work, life and education balance. Clinical sites and practicums are often arranged with the assistance of a faculty member and in most cases can be completed in a student’s local geography. You may also be interested in the RN – BSN programs offered in Arizona.