ASU Nursing Program Information
Programs Offered: Pre-Licensure BSN, RN to BSN entry option (for associate’s and diploma educated registered nurses), Master’s in Health Care Innovation, PhD in Health Care Innovation, Master’s of Science with a nurse educator or community health specialization, Graduate Certificate Programs in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Intervention Specialist, Clinical Research Management, Community and Public Health Practice, Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing, Nurse Education in Academic and Practice Settings, International Health for Health Professionals, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) nurse practitioner specializations in adult, pediatric, neonatal, womens health, family, psychiatric/mental health, and child/family psychiatric mental health.
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
ASU no longer offers the MSN – Nurse Practitioner programs. They have been replaced by the DNP programs following the move toward doctorate level education for advanced practice registered nurses and the requirement as of 2015 that all NPs have a doctorate level education.
The ASU Nursing programs are CCNE accredited and Arizona State Board of Nursing Approved
Arizona State University – College of Nursing & Healthcare Innovation
500 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004