Master’s of Science in Nursing Programs in Hawaii
MSN programs build on the baccalaureate education as well as prior nursing experience. The goal of an MSN program is to develop professional nurses that are leaders in their areas of concentration. Students attending an MSN program full time can complete the program in 18 to 24 months. Those that pursue areas other than advanced practice nursing can complete a program in as little as 16 months.
Courses help students strengthen their analytical and theoretical thinking and writing skills, develop ways to apply theoretical knowledge, interpret social, economic and political aspects of nursing in a variety of settings, understand ethical and legal issues in nursing and other topics pertinent to the student’s area of concentration.
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
Online MSN Programs Offered in Hawaii
Below are a variety of MSN programs with many different areas of concentration. A master’s level nursing program is very intensive and requires a significant time commitment. Choosing there area of nursing you are happy in and want to advance your career in is extremely important. Take time researching career paths and find the program and faculty you are comfortable with as well as the program that will adequately prepare you for your chosen field of nursing.
Below are the MSN programs offered in Hawaii along with accreditation and contact information. The online programs have no residency requirements and provide a flexible option for completing and MSN program. You may also be interested in the Nurse Practitioner programs offered in Hawaii.