University of Washington (UW) – Nurse Practitioner Programs
The University of Washington School of Nursing is making strides to abide by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) position to transition all nurse practitioner/advanced practice nursing programs to Doctor of Nursing Practice. In 2007 UW admitted their first group of nursing students to their DNP programs.
Advanced Practice Nursing Programs Offered: MN – Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, MN – Nurse Midwifery, DNP – Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, DNP – Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, DNP – Adult/Older Adult Nurse Practitioner, DNP – Family Nurse Practitioner, DNP – Infectious Disease Adult Nurse Practitioner, DNP – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, DNP – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, DNP – Rural-Adult Nurse Practitioner, DNP – Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
UW School of Nursing
1959 NE Pacific Street
Seattle, WA 98195
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.