RN to BSN Programs in Arizona
Arizona’s popularity as a retirement destination has created a growing need for health service providers throughout the state. As this population continues to grow and requires more complex forms of health care, the demand for baccalaureate prepared nurses will correlate with this increase.
Research has found that there is a link between RN education level and patient mortality, morbidity and safety and for this reason hospitals and other health care facilities are requiring their RNs to have a baccalaureate education. The RN to BSN programs below are designed to prepare current registered nurses for the increasingly complex situations faced in health care as well as advanced roles in nursing.
Locate schools based in Arizona offering RN to BSN programs accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and are approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing. You may also be interested in an RN to MSN program in Arizona.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.