Nurse Educator Certificate
Nursing Health Care Education Certificate
The nursing health care education certificate is designed for registered nurses that already hold a bachelor’s or masters degree in nursing or for those that are currently earning their masters degree in nursing and would like to pursue a career in teaching, continuing education or in-service education, community health education, or as nursing school faculty. Nurse educators are critical to the future of nursing.
There has been direct correlations drawn linking the nursing shortage to a lack of nurse educators at nursing schools across the country. Earning a nurse educator certificate or nursing health care education certificate is a way for current nurses to give back to the profession and help shape the future of nursing. Many currently practicing nurses hold a nurse educator certificate that has allowed them to work in nursing faculty roles. Some choose to do this as a secondary source of income and others do it for the love of nursing. Either way these professional nurses are impacting their profession in a positive way.
Nurse Educator Certificate Programs
Take the first step toward advancing or pursuing a career in nurse educator field by requesting information from the fully accredited nursing health care education certificate, nurse educator certificate and master’s nursing programs below.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.
These Online MSN/Education Degree Programs Were Recently Chosen By Nurses Like You
This online Masters in Nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). It is offered six times a year by the University.
Programs Offered: Master of Science in Nursing Online (Tracks for Nurse Leaders, Nurse Administrators, Nurse Educators and Disaster Management)