Master of Science in Nursing MBA/Health Care Management
Nursing MSN MBA Online Degrees
The Master of Science in Nursing/Master of Business Administration/Health Care Management(MSN/MBA/HCM) programs are designed to provide registered nurses with a unique blend of advanced nursing and business management skills needed to manage today’s innovative and ever changing health care delivery systems.
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
The Nursing MBA program combines essentials from both the MBA and MSN degree programs. They are set up to provide students with the knowledge and skills they will need to enhance and better support patient services. The MSN/MBA/HCM programs emphasizes the identification, analysis, and solution of complex management problems that require technical understanding and balanced decision making. Although a functional knowledge of accounting, finance, and management underlies the program, equal attention is given to the development of report writing, oral reporting, and group process skills.