Master of Science in Nursing Health Care Education
The Master of Science in Nursing Health Care Education program is designed to prepare registered nurses holding a baccalaureate degree for pursuing or advancing their career as nursing school faculty in a higher education setting. There is a great need for masters prepared nurse educators across the country to address the critical nursing shortage the Nation is experiencing. Becoming a nurse educator will allow more new nursing students to be admitted to the nursing school you choose to become faculty at. You will be sharing your experiences and education with eager and bright new nursing students as well as having a positive impact on the shortage of nurses affecting your community.
MSN Health Care Education Programs
Request information from master of science in nursing health care education degree programs today!
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
These Online MSN/Education Degree Programs Were Recently Chosen By Nurses Like You
This online Masters in Nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). It is offered six times a year by the University.
Programs Offered: Master of Science in Nursing Online (Tracks for Nurse Leaders, Nurse Administrators, Nurse Educators and Disaster Management)