Master’s in Nursing – Health Care Administration Degrees
Master of Science in Nursing/Health Administration
The MSN/MHA program is designed to provide nurses today with a unique blend of advanced nursing and healthcare related business skills to manage in today’s rapidly changing health care systems. The program combines elements from both degree programs to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively examine and evaluate issues and trends impacting health care.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.
The Master’s in Nursing program consists of the core, the major, and the cognate. The core incorporates the major foci of the Master of Science in Nursing degree: the theory of nursing influence, influence of nursing research, and on the advanced practice of nursing. The major includes advanced course work in nursing: management of families and aggregates, administration, and education. The cognate is fulfilled through the Masters in Health Administration program content. The MHA curriculum focuses on the content related to finance, economics, policy, quality improvement, marketing, and strategic planning.
Take your Nursing career to the next level by pursuing your MSN/MHA or other related degree. Request information from schools below.
Master of Science in Nursing Health Care Administration Programs Recently Selected By Nurses
Norwich University – Nursing Programs
The e-learning MSN program can be completed in 18 – 24 months. This program is approved by the Vermont State Nursing Board and is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Programs Offered: Online MSN-Nursing Administration
Click Here to learn more about other Master’s in Nursing Degree Programs