BSN to MSN Online Degrees
Getting a BSN to MSN degree is the next critical step for a baccularate RN to expand his or her nursing career to new heights. RN’s that have already received their BSN have the unique opportunity to enroll in accelerated BSN to MSN online programs as they have generally satisfied the core requirements in previous schooling.The University of Phoenix and Kaplan University each offer MSN programs online. The Master of Science in Nursing program is designed to develop and enhance the knowledge and skills of registered nurses. It is also designed for those nurses who want to pursue more advanced positions in today’s challenging health care environment. The programs blend nursing theory with advanced practice concepts necessary to successfully work within the structure, culture, and mission of any size health care organization or educational setting.
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
BSN to MSN Programs Options
With the shortage of nurse educators, one of the most popular MSN programs has become a Masters in Nursing / Health Care Education. Other popoular MSN degree programs include those with an emphasis on health care management, integrative health, informatics and technology, leadership, and Nurse practitioner Programs. Regardless of which Masters in Nursing program you choose, there are an abundance of directions you can take your nursing career by earning an MSN degree.