Bachelor Degrees in Nursing
Considering getting your Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing? It may be a wise decision, as nurses with BSN degrees are quickly becoming preferred in all areas of health care. By getting your BSN, you open up a broad array of career opportunities for yourself as an RN. Read more on why to get your BSN here.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.
Explore BSN Programs
Whether you are currently an RN or an LVN, we have many BSN programs for you to choose from. Explore both the online BSN programs as well as the traditional campus based bachelors programs in your area. Request information from these fully accredited universities and colleges.
Click Here to find an Online LVN to BSN or LPN to BSN Program
LVN to BSN and LPN to BSN Online Programs
Indiana State University College of Nursing, Health and Human Sciences – Online
Indiana State University offers the only completely online LPN/LVN to BSN program in the country. The Indiana State University College of Nursing is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC). Clinical requirements can be completed in the student’s local community or geography. Learn more about this exciting program by requesting information today.
Click Here to request information about the LPN to BSN or LVN to BSN online program.