RN to MSN Degrees
Getting an RN to MSN degree is a logical choice for RN’s with their Associates Degree that wish to pursue a BSN and MSN simultaneously. By getting a Masters in Nursing, the RN will expand his or her nursing career to new heights. Walden University and the the University of Phoenix each offer RN to MSN programs online. The Master of Science in Nursing program is designed to develop and enhance the knowledge and skills of registered nurses. It is also designed for those nurses who want to pursue more advanced positions in today’s challenging health care environment. Graduates of MS in Nursing programs have the knowledge and skills to be leaders in the nursing profession and contribute to positive social change in their communities and throughout the world.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.
RN to MSN Program Options
With the shortage of nurse educators, one of the most popular MSN programs has become a Masters in Nursing with an emphasis on health care education. The Education specialization addresses the growing need for nurse educators so additional students can be admitted to nursing programs. Nurses also provide essential education in staff development, patients, family, schools, occupational, and community settings.
Other popular RN to MSN degree programs include those with an emphasis on health care management, health care administration, integrative health, informatics and technology, leadership, and nurse practitioner programs. Regardless of which Masters in Nursing program you choose, there are an abundance of specialized directions you can take your nursing career by earning an RN to MSN degree.