Master of Science in Nursing – Informatics
A master of science in Nursing Informatics blends nursing science, computer science and information science. A masters in nursing informatics degree is designed to prepare graduates for this rapidly growing field. Those that take on a career in nursing informatics will be responsible for providing guidance and leadership for design, implementation, and on-going operations support of clinical and administrative information solutions to maximize the clinical, educational, and research use of these applications. You will provide input and direction for database systems, process designs, data management and related patient intake processes including electronic medical records (EMR). A nursing informatics education will teach you to use information technology to enhance the quality of patients care.
Nursing Informatics Programs
Take the first step toward earning your master of science in nursing informatics by requesting information from the CCNE accredited schools below.
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates