Nursing Career Center
Whether you are looking to become a nurse for the first time or you are currently an RN looking for a change, this site will provide you with an abundance of information about specific Nursing Careers and advanced nursing education opportunities, such as RN to BSN Programs, that can help serve as a guide along the nursing career ladder. Below you will find information about a variety of nursing specialties ranging anywhere from how to become a Pediatric Nurse to starting a career in Forensic Nursing.
- Grand Canyon University - Accredited Degrees in Nursing
- Capella University - Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Purdue University Global - Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Liberty University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Walden University - Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
Explore the different nursing careers we have outlined and you will find specific information in regards to each specialty including, but not limited to, job descriptions, education requirements, salary, and job outlooks. If you are short on time, another option is to take a look at our Nursing Career Information Overview to get a more “general” description of Nursing as a Career. Also, read through interviews with real nurses and see what they have to say about their profession in the Nursing Interviews and Articles section.
For those just beginning their career exploration journey, the health care field is growing at an extremely fast pace presenting numerous opportunities to explore in addition to nursing. Check out Careers in Health Care to learn more.
Popular Nursing Career Specialties
More Careers Coming Soon…