Your Guide to Massage Therapy Schools in Canada.
Massage therapy is one of the fastest growing fields in health care. Massage therapy training programs can be completed in as quickly as 7 months. Once you become a massage therapist you’ll be able to find work in many different areas, including spas, medical clinics, resorts, cruise ships, as an independent contractor or start your own business.
There are a number of massage therapy schools throughout Canada to choose from. CDI College has emerged as a leader in massage therapy training in Canada. CDI College has massage therapy schools in Ottawa, Toronto and many other convenient locations that you can learn more about below. Massage Therapy training at CDI College will prepare you for the Registration Examinations of the Massage Therapy Association in Canada, the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) examinations and any other exams or certifications you will encounter.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
- Earn your RN-to-BSN online from Capella University
- Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees and Postgraduate Certificates in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse
- Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Nursing Programs and Certificates
- Ranked #15 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Program by US News, Seton Hall University offers two fully online Nurse Practitioner programs: Adult Gerontology with Acute and Primary Tracks and Psychiatric Mental Health.
Featured Massage Therapy Schools in Canada
The Massage Therapy training programs at CDI College meet the competency standards set by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario and has been designed to prepare students to take the Registration Examinations of the Massage Therapy Association of Alberta. The program’s primary goal is to provide learning opportunities that promote basic knowledge, skills, ethics and behaviors that will enable the graduate to successfully practice massage therapy in a variety of health care settings as a Registered Massage Therapist. This program is offered at the Edmonton North Campus and the Calgary North Campus.
Programs Offered: Massage Therapy